Lando Art Auctions is committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary to effectively deliver the services we offer our clients. We comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) which requires us to provide this policy to you on request.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a physical address, financial information and opinions expressed by an individual. As defined, "personal information" means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Please note this privacy statement only relates to landoartauctions.com and Lando Art Auctions.
1. What this policy covers - This policy explains how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us to assist you in making informed decisions when using our services.
2. Information collection and use - When we collect personal information from you, we want you to be aware of our identity and how to contact us:
Tel 780 990 1161
That the administrative contact can gain access to the information you provide to us.
That Lando Art Auctions collects personal information to:
Lando Art Auctions will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties, unless specifically authorized by you or as required by law. Company websites (www.landoartauctions.com) collect non-personal information such as your network location (IP address), the pages you visit, time of visit, your operating system and browser, in order to generate website traffic reports. Company websites include forms where you can voluntarily provide us with personal contact information so that we may follow up with you.
3. Lando Art Auction’s obligations - With reference to PIPEDA, Lando Art Auctions addresses the obligations with respect to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information by taking the following steps:
a) Accountability (i) information is restricted to the listed administrative contact and protected via appropriate hardware and software (ii) our Information Officer is Brent Luebke and he can be contacted by emailing email@example.com, regarding compliance with PIPEDA (iii) our staff are aware of our policies and practices regarding personal information.
4. Contact information - Our Information Officer, Brent Luebke, can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 780 990 1161.
5. General Inquiries - For general inquiries about privacy legislation and policies in the private sector, you may contact:
|Questions? Please call 780 990 1161 or email email@example.com|
Updated last on January 4, 2018
|© Lando Art Auctions Images and descriptions used on this site are original copyright material and are not to be reproduced without permission. For information telephone 1 780 990 1161|